Your child is creative? Great news!
Go on with your business while we help your kids discover their artistic talents.
What we do:
- Nontraditional drawing techniques:
- printing on cardboard
- stained glass on paper
- decorative drawing (felt-tip pen)
- illustration (watercolor + gel pen)
- drawing with charcoal / sanguine / sauce
3. Pictorial art:
- watercolor on a wet surface
- drawing with spots (gouache)
4. Working with different materials:
- paper scraps collage
- paper plastic
Who we are:
- We are an international team of young & active Tutors.
- We LOVE what we do.
- We will do our best to help your children love art as much as we do.
What we offer:
- Interesting exercises for the development of creative thinking and imagination
- Full guidance
- Circle of friends
- Great mood! 🙂
How you can study:
- In the group Art Babies (3-4 y.o.)
- In the group Art Kinders (5-6 y.o.)
- In the group Art Kids (7-8 y.o.)
- In the group Art Juniors (9-12 y.o.)
- In the group Art Teens (13-16 y.o.)
- One-on-one with a Tutor
- 60 min
- One-time group Class: 5 euro
- One-time individual Class: 10 euro
- A month of group Classes 3 times a week: 50 euro
- A month of individual Classes 3 times a week: 60 euro
Where and when:
How to sign up:
Anna: +79263679814 (WA/Telegram)